Thursday, November 6, 2014

Looking for Hope - Revisited

Like many this week, the results of Tuesday's election have me struggling to find hope and keep on fighting. I know for myself I just don't understand how people can support candidates whose positions I don't just disagree with but actually find morally bankrupt; yet that is a post for another day.

For today's Throwback Thursday Post I am revisiting this post from April 2013 on Looking for Hope. It seems just as appropriate now as it did last year.

I am grateful for this quote that circulated on my Facebook feed this week: "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Martin Luther King, Jr.  It can be hard to hang onto that infinite hope.

So what gives you hope in hard times?  What keeps you going?  Please share in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment